Saturday, October 1, 2011

The First Annual Maggie's Teen Life Halloween Event!


Here it is: The official invite to the First Annual Maggie's Teen Life Halloween Event! I am so very excited! I really think that this Halloween Event is going to get my blog really started! Plus, it will be a lot of fun anyway! So far, I'm going to have some Guest NOTD by my sister and mom, and a guest post from Shannon at The Kracked Kat! The Kracked Kat is an awesome nail blog, check it out! The link is below! Please tell all of your polish-loving friends about this event! It's going to be a blast!

Check out Shannon at The Kracked Kat: http://thekrackedkat.blogspot.com/

Guest Posts are OPEN: If you would like to do a Halloween Themed Guest Post(s) during my Halloween Event, I would LOVE to have you! Please just contact me at maggiesteenlife@gmail.com and we can definitly work something out!

Thanks for reading! Check back soon for more HALLOWEEN FUN!

~Maggie <3

2 comments:

  1. I have a few ideas lined up for my guest post. It should be a lot of fun!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Shannon! I can't wait for your guest post! I'm sure you have many fabulous ideas! Thanks! :)

    <3 Maggie

    ReplyDelete