Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ulta Haul! 8-11-11

Ok, so I have been waiting to go to Ulta for THE LONGEST TIME, once I got my *moms* catalouge and certificate in the mail, like 3 weeks ago. We were on Level 2, which had kind of dissapointing rewards. But lucky for me, you could get 2 Level 1 rewards, so I went for the FREE Ulta nail polishs. Plus, if you spend $17.50 you get a free gift! Who can resist that? I ended up getting more than I expected (who doesn't?), so it's all posted below!


Ok, so here is my oh so lovely Ulta bag! It's actually kind of sad, the bag they gave me had a hole in it, but I still got my stuff- so I shouldn't be complaining!



Ok, these five beautys are from the Ulta Metallico Collection! They came in a five pack for only $12.95! Sorry for the sideways picture, stupid Maggie and the ways I take pictures! You still get the colors though! The quality of the picture is not the best in the 2nd one, but I will be doing swatches with these colors soon so you can see the finished product. The colors from left to right are: Metallic Mania, Quick Silver, Rock-A-Billy, Gold Rush, and Top Coat. Ulta claims that these colors are "a perfect finish in one coat", so I can't wait to try them!



These next two pictures are my FREE GIFT! Sorry the quality is not that good, but you still see all it included. This came with: 2 Eyeshadow Quads, a Mini Nail Lacquer, Full Size Lipstick, Dual-Ended Lip Gloss, 3 Piece Brush Set, Blush, 2 Dual-Ended Liners (both lip and eye), Full-Size Lengthening Mascara, and a Cosmetic Bag! A $75 value! I just had to get it!


This is just a cute purple powder brush that I got! I needed a new one, so I obviously got one! Not much to say about this.... it's soft!


Ok, the first two nail polishes are the two I got free for my Ulta Rewards, and the third came in my free gift package! These colors didn't come out exactly with my lighting... Oh well.
From Left to Right: Ulta Professional "Green With Envy", Ulta Professional "The Skinny", Ulta "Wicked".

That's about it for this haul! I was quite happy! I only go shopping for this stuff every 3 months, so I'm excited! Check back for swatches/manicure of the Metallico Collection, and just for everything going on in Maggie's Teen Life! As always, thanks for reading!

Hugs and Kisses,
Maggie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment