Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Green With Envy and Sally Hansen Limited Editon Salon Effects

Wow! That is a really long title! So I was in the mood for some green nail polish, and found this color! It is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Green with Envy! I loved the color, and it was almost opaque with one coat. I think I could have gone with the one, but I just had to be sure so I went with two. It's a really nice creme that I'm happy to have! I'm doing my nails at the moment with some strengthener at the moment. I actually think I'm going to keep them clear for a few days so they can re-strengthen. My nails peel a lot, so they need a break. This picture of this green is taken in my normal bedroom lighting. Sorry I only got one!


The next thing I am very excited to show you are the Sally Hansen Limited Edition Halloween Salon Effects! The Salon Effects are nail polish strips that you apply to your nail. I've used them before, and they are really cool! They are coming out with 5 special Halloween patterns that I have to get my hands on!

These strips come in 5 patterns:
1.) Hot Wired: This design has a lime green background with the pattern of barbed wire printed on it.
2.) Wish Nets: This design has a deep red background with a printed fishnet design on it.
3.) Ghoulie Girl: This design has adorable orange and white ghosts on a black background.
4.) Numbskull: Black printed skulls on a white background are printed on this design.
5.) Spun for You: A silver/grey/white base with black spider webs is printed on this design.

Credit to The Nailphile for me hearing about these:

Go to the following URL to see all of the patterns!

Thanks for reading!
<3 Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment