Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul! Free Stuff- Mark Your Calendars!

Ok, I went shopping around a week ago (Labor Day), and am just getting around to posting this. Sad much? Just a little bit. I stopped at Bath and Body Works, and this is what I got! It's not too much, but a got some stuff free too! Enjoy!


Some PocketBac Hand Sanitizers! I love these and currently have a lot, but they were all summer scents. Who wants to use summer scents in the fall? Not me! Here's the scents I got (in order from left to right): Cinnamon Raisin Cookie, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Creamy Pumpkin, Apple Caramel, and Candy Corn.


Here are the 2 free products I got! I had a coupon for a free mini travel item, so I got the Paris Amour Lotion. Then with spending $10, I got a free signature collection item, and got the Paris Amour Shower Gel. I tend to go through shower gel faster than lotion, so that's why I got the big shower gel and the small lotion.


This (even though it is hard to see) is my ScentBug Oil. The scent is Spiced Cider. Next to it is the flyer I got for.....

The Sweetest Home Fragrance Event at Bath and Body Works!


Credit to Bath and Body Works for the Photo.

All the events are listed on the right side of the picture, and here is the information on the FREE GIFT.

You get a Free Gift with any Home Fragrance Purchase. The Free gift is a Tote and 3 Mini Candles in: Candied Sugar Plum, Marshmallow Peppermint, and Gingerbread! Yum! Supplies are limited, and this is only while supplies last. It is not on previous purchases, and there is a limit of 1 per customer.

Also, Charmed Life comes out October 3rd! Here is the description: "A charming blend of guava, pear, and vanilla musk inspired by taking chances, having fun, and savoring life's fabulous moments."

That's about it, thanks for reading! I will be posting my 9/11 manicure in the next few days, so keep an eye out. Thanks once again, and take a moment to remember the lives lost today a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment