Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Ulta Day! NOTD: Ulta Sponging and New Ulta Polish Packs

Yay! It's Ulta Day! Not really, just because all the polish in this post, is Ulta brand! Fun! So I have two topics to cover in this post..... Read on!

So my grandma came to Texas this weekend and I got the oppurtunity to do her nails! She has really strong, long (and a little uneven, but who cares) nails. I love to paint them! So for this manicure, I started off with a base of Ulta Salon Formula Taupe on a Rope. Their website says that it is a creme, but I disagree because it has a gold shimmer to it. With that gold shimmer, I decided to add some sponging to half the nail in Ulta Professional Gold Rush (from the Metallico Collection). It was really cute and really easy!


So the second topic I have is that Ulta has released new polish sets! I was checking out their website and saw these two new polish sets. I haven't been to my local Ulta to buy these yet, or to even see if they have them! I definitly want to though! Also, Ulta has some "Quake" (Crackle) Duos out, so check their website!

These pictures are from Ulta.com and are owned by them.


This is the Ulta Strut-Worthy Collection which apparently has a Peacock theme. The polishes in order are: Fowl Play, Don't Pea-Cocky, Shake your Tail-feather, and Social Pheasantries. This set is $7.99.


This is the Ulta Professional Love Bites Halloween Collection. It is only $10 and comes with the colors Vampire Kiss and Howl at the Moon.

Yay! Happy Ulta Day! Thanks for reading and I'll see ya soon!

-Maggie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment